Tuesday 15 January 2013

Schumacher MI4CXL

Well the other night started off with a shock rebuild on my MI4CXL after I noticed that one of the rear shocks had about 90% air and 10% shock oil left in it. So I took the opportunity to rebuild all four shocks which I may add is not one of my favourite jobs.

 
MI4CXL
Shock Re-Build Process
 
As you can see from the image above I always like a clean and clear work station so that nothing gets lost but more importantly everything end's up nice and clean. The build took a couple of minutes and with a slight problem with a O ring fixed during the build the shocks were successfully complete and feeling super nice and air free.
 
 
MI4CXL
Back On Charge Race Ready
(Arran wishing he had a MI4CXL)
 
So shocks completed it was now ready for the qualification rounds and my car was feeling very quick. As always a joy to drive and after the second round of qualifying my times were looking respectable considering I had only had the car for little over a week now.
 
 
Times After Round 2 Of Qualifying
 
The night progressed and I managed to qualify 4th on he grid which was a true reflection of my pace this particular night. I was rather surprised at the start of the final that I was able to keep on terms with the other drivers (Andy Murray, Aiden Ripley) but after a few laps of following a early turn in and bot dot would see me drop back a few car lenghts and for the rest of the final trail the other drivers.
 
Aiden retired out of the final gifting me 3rd which I was happy with as the car felt amazing as usual.
 
 
 
MI4CXL
Viper RC Solution's
 
Looking forward to driving this car more and more as its a true pleasure to own.

No comments:

Post a Comment