Saturday 19 January 2013

12.99 ??

Well this evening started off with some rather weird antics. Andy Murray had seemed to be hanging his car from what only could be described as a washing line. Honestly see for yourself,


 
Andy Murray
(Aka Magic Murray)
 
Else where my Schumacher was amazing to drive as usual but I was a little confused to my times after each qualifying heat as the only fastest lap I could produce was a 12.99 which was weird as there was either a glitch with the timing system or I was just driving super consistent. Here are the times and have a look for yourself,
 
 
 
 
Niall Marshall
Qualifying Times
 
The car I have came to the conclusion need more initial turn in to be able to achieve the faster qualifying time like the xray can at my track. Over the next few weeks I will try and achieve this very goal.
 
Else where in the pit area the ever more popular mardave/super stox class saw some close action with John's super stox looking very neat both on the circuit and also in his wiring and general car prep.
 
 
 
John
Schumacher Super Stox
 
The promise for this class and the affordability makes for a exciting future for both the drivers and the spectators as there is guaranteed close racing at a low cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment