Wednesday 1 August 2012

GM Lipo Review

Just thought I would share with you all a quick review on the GM 70C 6800 mAh lipo. One if my friend at the club has recently purchased this lipo and the other night was his first testing it. Here is a quick snap of the lipo ready to go in his car, 



GM 70C 6800 mAh lipo

He seemed to be very impressed with the amount of what I can only describe to be "umph". On track his car looked quick as ever but it had taken on a particular characteristic which was that the car didn't seem to loose any of it power no matter what! I know lipo's usually wouldn't really show any sign of power loss really on a small indoor track but that aside he seemed rather happy with his new toy. 


Andy had this to say about his new lipo, 
"Seems good.Goes fast and stays fast." he also added, "it does seem to stay powerful and doesn't have anything like the same drop off I got with my old ones."


Well there you go guy's, the GM lipo.

No comments:

Post a Comment